Beginner’s Online Poker
Online poker is the traditional game of poker played over the internet. Many online poker sites offers different variations of poker with wide range of games like Texas Hold’em, Pot Limit Omaha, Video Poker, Online Poker Tournaments, Casino Hold’em, etc. And not forgetting the free online poker games!
Before we begin, make sure you are at least 18 years old or the minimum legal age in your jurisdiction. If you are newbie wanting to start on your poker journey, Poker online is your recommended site. One of the most secured and trustworthy sites you can find.
What you need
If you have a laptop or desktop, you are pretty much good to go for online poker. Besides, with the advancement of technology, many poker apps have been developed which can be played at the convenience of your smart phones or tablets. Poker online is a site set up to be conducive to playing on a mobile device as well.
Do you need to have cash on stack to play online poker?
No. it is not necessary to have a lot of cash in hand to play online poker. Many poker players started their journey playing free play-money games on multiple sites. Later on with time, you can deposit certain limited amounts. Just make sure your online poker bankroll last.
How to play online poker?
- Download the app on your smart phone
- Download the online poker software on your laptop or computer
- You must be of legal age(18 years old)
- Credit card, Visa/MasterCard or online e-Wallets for depositing money on online poker.
Do these and you’re good to go.
Without knowing the rules of poker you cannot play the game. It’s like going to the battlefield without any weaponry. Learn the basic rules first. For instance, how many cards are supposed to be dealt? Who goes first? You know better.
Some golden rules to be followed by every poker players:
- Don’t go off the limit of your bankroll.
- Never play every hand.
- Don’t bluff without a reason or that’ll be the reason of your loss.
- Base you decisions on reads and odds.
- Make no room for ego.
- Respect the game.
- It’s better to get bluffed than make a bad call and lose all stacks.
- Don’t be a calling phone.
- Either check tactically or don’t check at all.
- Understand player position.
- Know the importance of odds and probabilities.
To best play this game effectively, you need to do a whole lot of research.
Online poker is popular for many reasons. First and foremost, who doesn’t love live poker? And with the lock-down situation it is a win-win situation. It is definitely a fun, easy-to-play and intellectual game that is loved by many. Who knew people could win real money sitting at home!
But now, you can win money anytime, anywhere, for as long as you like, for any stakes you’d like from the comfort of your own home.